"A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know."
-- Diane Arbus (1923 - 1971)
Thank you for spending time to visit my site. My name is Rainer, the very heart and soul behind Rain Images photography. It's a funny story how I ended up to where I am now since this bachelor of law never dreamed to become a photographer. Just like every other earthlings, I was being born, grew up, have a bunch of friends, travel a lot and then -BAM!- I fell in love with photography.
Long story short, I have been a professional photographer for more than eight years and will deliver only the highest-quality photographs. Between my hard-working life, I managed to travel, play with my cat and yet pull-off some photo exhibition here-and-there throughout my career. I’m passionate about my work as well as my client’s satisfaction. Not to mention, I'm fun to work with!
Terms & Conditions
- 50% of the total price is due upfront upon quotation receipt and 50% upon completion of all work.
- Non-refundable upfront payment serves as kill fee for any cancelation.
- Only accept cash, cheque or PayPal
- Tax included.
- Digital print-ready files will be ready seven days after the completion of payment.
- All files in high-resolution sent by email or Dropbox.
- Copyrights of pictures solely belong to the photographer.
- Print out materials available by request.
- Additional time will be billed at $100 per 30 minutes
- There will be extra transportation fee $150 outside of Vancouver.
- Entrance fee for venues (if applicable) not included.