"A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know."
-- Diane Arbus (1923 - 1971)
Thank you for spending time to visit my site. My name is Rainer, the very heart and soul behind Rain Images photography. It's a funny story how I ended up to where I am now since this bachelor of law never dreamed to become a photographer. Just like every other earthlings, I was being born, grew up, have a bunch of friends, travel a lot and then -BAM!- I fell in love with photography.
Long story short, I have been a professional photographer for seven years and will deliver only the highest-quality photographs. Between my horseplay in life, I managed to pull-off some photo exhibition here-and-there throughout my career. I’m passionate about my work as well as my client’s satisfaction and will go above and beyond to produce the best photos (and fun to work with too!).
Terms & Conditions
- 50% of the total price is due upfront upon quotation receipt and 50% upon completion of all work.
- Non-refundable upfront payment serves as kill fee for any cancelation.
- Only accept cash, cheque or PayPal
- Tax included.
- Digital print-ready files will be ready seven days after the completion of payment.
- All files in high-resolution sent by email or Dropbox.
- Copyrights of pictures solely belong to the photographer.
- Print out materials available by request.
- Additional time will be billed at $100 per 30 minutes
- There will be extra transportation fee $150 outside of Vancouver.
- Entrance fee for venues (if applicable) not included.